Monday, October 1, 2012

Hooray for Homecoming 2012!

Hey Everyone-

This past week was MSU’s homecoming week. It was filled with many fun events and activities for students. I attended the Eric Hutchinson concert on Monday and went to the lip sync on Thursday evening. A bunch of student organizations came up with dance routines in attempt to win the competition. On Saturday I was in the parade for Student American Dental Hygiene Association and handed out toothpaste rather than candy to members of the crowd.

After the parade I went to the Mavericks football game against Concordia, MSU won and it was an exciting time to see all of the students in purple and gold cheering for our team! This week I will be studying and doing a lot of school work, I have multiple exams and quizzes in my classes that I need to prepare for.

Until next time,
Kayla


No comments:

Post a Comment