Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cristen's Best Week EVER!

Hey Bloggers!

Last week was homecoming and I don’t even know where to begin!  There was so much going on around campus; it was incredibly hard to choose what to do.  Some of my favorite homecoming events included the Eric Hutchinson concert, the football game, and watching some of the events like the cake eating contest.  I also got to go to the Eric Church and Nick Luebke concerts last week… It is definitely going to be a hard week to top!

Now it’s time to get back in the swing of things because I have three test this week.  It’s slightly overwhelming but it is nice to get them all done in one week and then have a few easier weeks after.  Well it’s back to the books for me, have a great week everyone!

~Cristen

No comments:

Post a Comment