Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Smooth Sailing Through the Week


Hey Everybody!

Last week was a short week and we didn’t have classes on Friday! It was nice to have a little break from school and to have some time to sleep in. My week so far has been pretty relaxed and I have gotten ahead on some assignments so I have less to worry about next week. I also helped out with the admitted student open houses. I was on student panel and gave a couple of tours, so if you came down for a visit you may have seen me. J

Other than work and school I also did some fun activities. My mom and grandma came to visit and celebrate my birthday with me last weekend. We went out to eat and my mom got me a Matt Kalil jersey, I have got to support my Vikings! It was nice to see my family since I don’t get to go home very often anymore.

Until next time,
Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment