Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Homecoming is Coming!

Hey Readers and Future Mavericks,

School has been off to an exciting start. As you may know this is my first semester in the Dental Hygiene program here at MSU! I have had many exams and quizzes within these first four weeks, but I love the high energy and the challenge it gives me. Aside from class, I am working in the Admissions Office again this year and every afternoon I help complete paperwork and do various office tasks.

When I am not in class or working, I spend my free time working out and seeing my friends. Although school is important, it is crucial to maintain some free time away from studying to relieve stress! This week it will be Homecoming time on campus. This is one of the biggest events of the year, filled with a week of food eating contests, scavenger hunts, free food, prizes and of course, the football game on Saturday the 29th! If you are around Mankato this weekend stop by for the game, it will be a fun and exciting time.

For Now-
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment