Friday, October 19, 2012

Keeping Busy!

Hey Bloggers!

Hope all of your weeks have been going well!  All is going well here in Mankato.  Last week my volleyball and soccer intramural teams won our games!  We have one game left in each before we go to the play offs; I think this year we actually have a chance at winning the championship t-shirts! 

Other than school I’ve been busy finishing up my applications for grad school and I just made my first payment for my medical brigade trip to Honduras.  I went last year and it was such a rewarding experience that I had to go again this year!  If any of you guys are interested in the health field, you should definitely considering going on a medical brigade once you are in college, because you get an amazing hands on experience and have the opportunity to see another culture.
Have a great rest of the week!

~Cristen

No comments:

Post a Comment