Friday, October 5, 2012

Nick's Advice on Getting Involved

Hey Everyone!!

I hope your week is going well! Last week was Homecoming for us, so it was really busy. Classes are getting really crazy; I had two major tests this week, so I had some serious study sessions!

Here is some important information I found helpful and would like to share with you:
There are over 280 Recognized Student Organizations to join at MSU. There are academic groups, major specific clubs, religious organizations, Greek life, IMPACT team and many more. Joining a club is a great way to make a lot of new friends including lifelong contacts.

I'm involved with Student Ambassadors, which is a group of students that give tours for special events, student panels, and other events that have to do with prospective student events. It’s really a great organization to join and there are a lot of great perks! Thanks and have a great weekend.

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment