Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Wish Me Luck! (Jeni's Blog)

Hey Everyone!

This week was a busy one at MSU! It was Homecoming and there were all sorts of fun events going on. Homecoming week is great because there is always something to do and there are so many activities to take part in! This year I went to the parade and the football game. Check out the picture of me and my friends Kayla and Tori below. I also love Homecoming because it shows how much pride our school has. Everywhere you look you see purple and gold!

I also have been studying and preparing for the certification test for pharmacy technicians. I am hoping to take it over Christmas break. It is really important to me because it is the field I plan on going into. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Until next time!
-Jeni


Jeni (Right) and her friends at MSU Hmecoming 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment