Friday, October 19, 2012

Hope to See You Here!

Good Day!

I hope everyone had a fantastic week! Last week was mid-terms for us! I can't believe this semester is already half over. Classes are going really good, I have some really fun classes like Health, Campaigns and Elections. We had the Congressional first district debate last week here at MSU, it was my first debate that I have attended and it was really interesting to see.

We have many different events that are going on this week for the Admissions Office. We had two Open House events, and a Saturday Preview Day tomorrow. I hope to see you there this weekend! The Mankato Marathon is also this Sunday!! It should be a busy weekend!! We also had the National College Fair at the Minneapolis Convention Center. It was a great hit!! I hope you stopped by at talked to some of the different offices on our campus. Well, I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

Thanks,

 Nick B.

No comments:

Post a Comment