Monday, October 15, 2012

SURPRISE!

Hey Bloggers,

Last week was a busy one for me. I had an exam every day in school and also attended the National College Fair! I had never been to the college fair before but it was exciting to meet new prospective students and answer their questions about our university through my very own perspective. On Friday, I went home to Wisconsin to see my family and attend my cousin's baby shower on Saturday.
Then I drove back to Mankato Saturday and threw a surprise party for my best friend! I made her a cake and homemade picture frame as a gift and invited some of our closest friends. I then spent the rest of my weekend studying for my two exams this week, thank goodness I will be able to find some time to relax and maybe go Minneopa State Park, it’s a really scenic park here in Mankato that is great for hiking. The park even has its own waterfall!



Left to right: Kayla, Admissions Representative DeShaun, staff member Jen Meyers and Admissions Representative Michael Altomari at the National College Fair in Minneapolis, MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment