Monday, October 29, 2012

Trick-or-Treat


Hey Everyone-

I hope everyone is having a great start to the fall and winter season, here at MSU it has been rainy and gloomy for the past week. I hope it gets colder soon and turns to snow! School been going well this semester; although the Dental Hygiene program is challenging, I have been studying every day and staying on track in all of my classes. We have been learning how to use our instruments and have been practicing on our tooth models as well as actual mouths (see my picture below!). It is so exciting to be applying information I will use for the rest of my career. This week I am dressing up for Halloween and Trick-Or-Treating with my friend and her daughter who is dressing up as a lady bug! This week I have very little going on and it will be nice to find some time to relax before next week's exams.



Until next time,

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment