Thursday, November 29, 2012

Surviving Black Friday Frenzy!

Hey Bloggers!

What a crazy weekend I’ve had, but I’m happy to say I’m done for the week (yay to not having class on Thursday or Friday and always having four day weekends!)  I’m so excited for the weekend because my friends from home are coming to visit.  They picked the perfect weekend to come because on Saturday the Mavericks are playing Missouri Western State in the quarterfinals of the NCAA Division II football championship.  So far our team has had undefeated season so we’ll all be there to cheer them on this weekend in hopes of continuing their outstanding season!

Being home last week for Thanksgiving was great!  Being back in Wisconsin with friends and family was exactly what I needed.  As much as I love all of the turkey, mashed potatoes, and pie on Thanksgiving, I have to say I was a little more excited for Black Friday shopping.  It has been a tradition of mine to tough out the cold and go shopping extremely early with my friends.  I’m happy to say we survived the crazy shoppers and endless lines.  I scored a ton of great deals and even got ALL of my Christmas shopping done, but I have to say my best find was my new chalk bag.  I’ve been telling all of you about my newest hobby – rock climbing – and it was about time I got my own bag of chalk.  Take a look at the picture of it (I’m pretty excited about it haha)!  I hope you all have a great week. Only a few more weeks until winter break, hang in there everybody!

~Cristen

Cristen's new chalk bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment