Monday, November 12, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect! Kayla's Blog

Hey All!

Not much has changed since I last blogged, just working and going to school as always. In my clinical class for dental hygiene, we have been learning how to use more instruments in preparation for our very first patient in three weeks! I am very nervous, but excited to finally be applying what I have been learning in school for my clinical experience. Aside from school, my parents came to visit me last weekend and we did a little shopping and went out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. They bought my birthday present a few weeks early, a new North Face Jacket! I have always wanted one and it keeps me nice and warm on the walks from my apartment to class every morning. I am looking forward to this weekend, I get to go home and go deer hunting in Wisconsin with my family and then the week after is Thanksgiving and my BIRTHDAY. It is on Black Friday this year so I will get to go do some more shopping.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment