Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dia de los Muertos & More!

Hey Bloggers!

I hope you have all been having a great week!  I definitely have, especially because yesterday was Halloween… one of my favorite holidays.  My friends and I decided to dress up as skeletons for Dia de los Muertos, a holiday celebrated to remember the dead in Mexico.  Being a Spanish major I’ve learned a lot about this holiday and when I saw the idea I knew it would be the perfect costume!  The school actually had a haunted house for Halloween as well; it was in the CSU and I heard it was a huge hit!  Unfortunately I had night class so I couldn’t attend.

My classes have been going great.  I just got done with a week full of tests so I’m excited to take a relaxing weekend at home.  Next week I’ll have a lighter workload so I’m hoping to go rock climbing a few times; it’s one of my new favorite hobbies!  I hope you all have a great week!

~Cristen

No comments:

Post a Comment