Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Cheer!

Hey Everybody!

This past week has been crazy! I got to go home over Thanksgiving for a couple of days and I see my family. I was so excited to see them! We had lots of family time together and we played games and other fun things! It was nice to have a break from school and not focus on work and studying so much. Now that Thanksgiving is over though it is time to get back into the swing of things.

I have several exams and assignments due this week so I have been focusing a lot of time and energy into that. I even have to write a 3 page paper all in Spanish! It’s hard, but fun at the same time! I have also been spending quite a bit of time in the library studying with other students from my classes. I find it important to study in groups because it is nice to hear things from another person’s perspective. Hearing different views often helps me formulate my own ideas and it is more fun to study that way.

I also have some other big news! I was recently elected as the new president of student ambassadors, our volunteer tour guide group. I am so excited! I have so many fun ideas planned for the upcoming year and I cannot wait to put them into action. I also signed my lease for my apartment next year. I am living with a fellow tour guide named Kira. We signed a lease to live in a brand new set of apartments that are currently being built! Stay tuned for future pictures of my crib!

That’s all for now!

-Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment