Thursday, November 29, 2012

Birthday Finals?... Oh No!

Hey Hey!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! My family didn’t really do much, just stuck around the house and did Thanksgiving by ourselves this year.  I did get to hang out with an old friend who I used to live by. We went back to our old houses and got to check them out for the first time in a while. Christmas is already coming up on us so fast, but thankfully I finished all my shopping already!

The atmosphere around campus is becoming more and more stressful seeing that finals week is just around the corner.  Thankfully I just have a few projects to finish up and hand in before I can start studying for my three finals.  Unfortunately, two of them fall on my birthday, which is slightly depressing, but I’ll get over it!  Getting excited to go home and see all my extended family over the holidays! Have a good week!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment