Friday, November 16, 2012

Vertical Endeavors Anyone?

Hey Bloggers!
 
I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I have, but it’s definitely been a busy one as well.  On Monday, some of the other Ambassadors and myself had dinner at Director of Admissions Brian Jones’ house.  The dinner was so great, and we elected our new board members for next semester.  I am proud to say that Jeni Carmody, our current vice president, will be taking my spot as president; she’s going to do an outstanding job!

School has been pretty stress free lately; I haven’t had a test in a while so it’s been nice to have some relaxation time.  I’ve been doing a lot of rock climbing in my off time.  This weekend I am actually driving up to the cities and going climbing at Vertical Endeavors, it’s a climbing gym up in the cities.  I’m getting excited for a short week next week because of Thanksgiving!  I’m so excited to get back to Wisconsin and see my family and friends, and of course to eat all of the AMAZING food!  I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

~Cristen

No comments:

Post a Comment