Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tis the Season!

Hey Everyone!

The semester is past the halfway point! That means things are getting hectic and there is a lot to be done. I have lots of projects and assignments coming up so I have been spending quite a bit of time in the library. But November also means it is almost Thanksgiving! I love the holidays because I love to spend time with my family. I hardly ever get to go home anymore so I very rarely see my parents, plus my two oldest brothers live in Wisconsin and South Dakota so I never see them. I cherish my time with family.
Other than assignments and school work I have been taking some time to relax. I love to go out and do different activities in Mankato but sometimes I like to just sit at home and hang out. This past weekend my roommate and I spent time at home watching movies and Skyping with one of our friends that doesn’t live in Mankato. It was nice to take a break from school and just have time to relax. Check the pic of my roomie, Jenny, and I goofing around with her webcam. That’s all for now!
-Jeni


Jeni (right) and her roomate Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment