Thursday, April 25, 2013

The End is Near!

Hey Everyone-

The semester has come to end really fast. My classes are coming to the end, all I have left is three tests during finals week. I got to register for my summer and fall semesters this past week and will be taking 18 credits next fall. Also, I get to apply to my major this summer which is really exciting!

There are many cool projects happening this summer. We are connecting a tunnel from the Memorial Library to the Centennial Student Union. They are also tearing down Gage Towers in June; the towers have served as residence halls for over 50 years. In addition there are many other miscellaneous events going on throughout the summer! Come down and visit us and enjoy a day at MSU!! Go Mavericks! 

-Nick
Gage Residence Halls

No comments:

Post a Comment