Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gettin' WILD with the Wild!

Hi Everyone!
It’s hard to believe that there is only about a month left of school! I had two tests this week, and don’t think I have another one until we get closer to finals week! Hopefully it will be smooth sailing until then.  Registration for next semester is coming up soon and I’m hoping to get into 3 online classes and only have 5 hours of class each week!
I finally signed a lease for an apartment for next year and will be living in University Square right across the street from campus.  It is very close, and it is located above a strip that has a Chipotle, Jimmy Johns, Noodles & Company, Leann Chin, and Coldstone.  Hopefully my bank account and metabolism hold up!
Last Monday I went to the Minnesota Wild game with Nick, Abby, and Katelyn, who all work in the Admissions office with me.  Even though they got slaughtered, it was still a lot of fun and a good break from school.  We got to sit in the first deck, and Katelyn achieved her goal of getting a picture with the mascot!
Jake Rabusch
Jake and his fellow Student Ambassadors at the Wild game.
(Left to right: Nick, Jake, Katelyn, Abby)

No comments:

Post a Comment