Monday, April 22, 2013

Warm it Up...Please!

Bloggers!

       Okay, this weather is getting out of hand!! I recently told the people I work with that when I get home after finals we’re going golfing whether the course is open or not!  This time last year it was consistently warm enough for shorts and t-shirts.  I am about ready to hop in my car and head south.  However, finals week is coming up extremely fast.  We only have 2 more weeks of class left!  I am just finishing up a large group project for one of my accounting classes so once this is off my plate it will be a big weight lifted.

       I’m going home for my sister’s confirmation this weekend so hopefully I get to see all my family!  I have so many little cousins but hardly ever get to see them which is no good.  I’m just hoping I don’t have to drive through the snow again until next December… or later!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment