Thursday, March 28, 2013

A great time to be a Maverick

Hey Everyone-

    I hope everyone is having a great week! This week has been extremely busy for me. Working in the Admissions Office as a tour guide we are getting busy with a lot more students attending are campus tours! It’s great to see students interested in the school that I attend!! Classes are over half way done. This semester has gone by so fast, but I'm ready for a break. I’m really busy with different exams and other projects that are due really soon.

    The University has had a lot more great Athletic events that we have attended these past few weeks. Last week we had the first round for the Men's Hockey against Nebraska which we won and made it to the first round of the Final Five in St. Paul, and the Men's Basketball made it all the way to the Sweet Sixteen which was held here at MSU!! It was a great time to be a Maverick!!

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment