Monday, March 11, 2013

Adios Minne-snow-ta, HELLO FLORIDA!

Hey Everyone!

       Well its official! Spring Break here! I have been counting down the hours until a break from school and I am so excited it is finally here. My friends and I are spending our spring break in Florida. We drove here in three cars and we have ten of us here all together. It is a great way to spend the break from school with some of my closest friends. We have been lying on the beach and we even made some time to go to concerts!

       The only thing I am not looking forward to is heading back to the cold in Minnesota. When we left there was a ton of snow on the ground so I am hoping there might be less when we get back. I also have to come back to exams after a weeklong break. It is nice to have a break from school however.

       Before we left for spring break I was busy with lots of things for ambassadors. One thing I got to do was go to an off-campus event at Edinburgh to meet prospective students. I went with Kira and Jake and we had a really good time!

Well time to get back to the beach! : )

-Jeni



No comments:

Post a Comment