Friday, March 15, 2013

Waiting for the Wild

Hello all!!

Well we finally made it to the last day of spring break! Unfortunately, I don’t get to go anywhere, so I get to hang around home and see some friends from high school for most of break.  The weather is looking a little warmer however so that is good.  I’m desperately waiting for the golf course where I work to open up; I miss the place!  I was able to attend the Open House in Brooklyn Park last week for admitted students.  We had a lot of fun and got to interact with many prospective students. 

As much as I am enjoying break, my accounting teacher missed a day of class and consequently had to push our exam back to the day after break.  These tests are some of the hardest ones I’ve ever taken, so that means I will be spending a large chunk of my time studying for that.  I’m hoping I can subdue my procrastination oriented brain for the week and actually get some quality work done!!  I get to go to the Wild game in a few weeks with Nick B. and some other people from work, and I’m looking forward to that! 

‘Til next time,
-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment