Friday, March 15, 2013

Dental Hygiene Clean

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is having an amazing school year so far! This semester is flying by; this week is Spring Break for us already. I worked in the Admissions Office all week, and hung out with the few friends that stayed in Mankato. We are getting busy again in the Admissions Office, it that time of the year again! The past couple of weeks were really busy for me because of mid-term exams and papers that were due.

I also got my teeth cleaned at the MSU Dental Clinic on Campus. I think it’s such a great resource that we have on campus. The students in the Dental Hygiene program clean your teeth and do a lot of other things down there also like x-rays, fluoride, etc. I think every student should help out this program and get your teeth cleaned on campus!!

Thanks for reading my blog!!
-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment