Monday, March 25, 2013

Catching Up With Jake

Hello!!

The first week back from spring break was a good one, and of course March Madness is the best time of year so no complaints in that department!  It seems crazy to think that we only have April plus a few weeks before we are done with another year already! Over spring break I got together with some high school friends, and did a good bit of studying for my accounting test which I had the Monday after break.  It is finally starting to warm up which makes the weather for giving tours a little bit more bearable!


Last Friday I had an interview with Northwestern Mutual for a financial representative internship.  It went pretty well, and now I am doing a presentation as the final step of the process on Friday to 4 or 5 people.  This would be a great internship for me because it is full time during the summer and part time during the school year.  It would be great experience and it would hopefully mean that I would have a job after graduation already lined up! That would relieve a lot of stress not having to go through the last few years of college which going through the job search process as well.
Have a good week!

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment