Tuesday, March 12, 2013

23 Hours to Panama City Beach!

Hey Everyone,

       I am in the middle of a weeklong vacation in Panama City Beach, Florida! It is so nice to get out of the cold Minnesota weather and enjoy some sun. I came on vacation with a few of my best friends and my boyfriend. We are staying in a hotel right on the beach and c we get to enjoy the ocean view right from our balcony. I spend most of my time on the beach enjoying the sunshine and laying by the pool as well. I get to see Luke Bryan perform a concert which is located right on the beach!

       I wish I could stay longer, but unfortunately I have midterms next week to study for. The only complaint I have about the whole trip is the 23 hours of driving each way. Very boring! Haha! I highly suggest flying if you ever go on a long distance vacation. Well, we still have a few day of fun before we get back so I better get in the water, thanks for reading!!!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment