Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nick's Blog

The semester is well underway! My classes are going really well. I think this has been a great semester so far. My EMT Class is giving me the hardest time because of all the different skills and homework that needs to be done. The two classes that I'm looking forward to (Horseback Riding and Cruise Culture) start in a few weeks. I'm really excited to go on my first cruise!
I'm also really busy with being on the Minneapolis Polar Bear Plunge Committee. I'm in charge of the whole transportation aspect of the plunge! It has been a long process and it will be good when it is all over and done with. Come out and support Minnesota Special Olympics on March 3rd at Lake Calhoun- St. Thomas Beach.

Have an amazing week and thanks for reading!

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment