Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jeni's Blolg

Hey Again Everybody!
This week has been a very relaxed one so far. I had all of my exams last week so I am able to sit back and just do a few assignments and I don’t have to worry about cramming for a bunch of tests. Since I don’t have a lot of exams coming up I have been able to do some fun things instead.
Last week was our new ambassador training. We were able to meet all of the new tour guides and teach them the basics of giving tours. We also got to help with a scavenger hunt. I also went to the hockey games last Friday and Saturday. Kayla and I had a great time watching the game. We both love hockey!
One of my friends also celebrated his birthday this week. It was so much fun to get together with a bunch of people and not have to worry about any big assignments being due. Unfortunately this break from homework won’t last for long because midterms are coming up. Hopefully I will be able to get back in the swing of things and start studying all the time again!

Kayla (left) and Jeni (right) with Spongebob


No comments:

Post a Comment