Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cristen's Blog: Spring Break Countdown

Hey Bloggers!

Thank goodness last week is FINALLY over!  I had been studying like crazy the entire week for my first Physiology test.  I was scared out of my mind for this class, but all my studying paid off because the test didn’t seem that terrible!  Then I got to celebrate all of my hard work by going out with all of my friends to dinner and then the hockey game.

I feel like my classes are finally getting into the swing of things but I am definitely counting down the days until spring break.  This is the first year I’m actually taking a real spring break trip, so I’m really excited!  I am going with some other students on a medical brigade to Honduras.  We’re going to be administering medicine and seeing patients.  And the best part is I get to use my Spanish while I’m there!  I will definitely have tons of pictures and stories to share with you after my trip.

I hope you all are having a great week!

~Cristen

No comments:

Post a Comment