Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jake's Blog

            We are already over a third of the way done with this semester, and spring break is less than three weeks away! Unbelievable how fast the semester is going, but I suppose it helps that the weather has been hovering around the 40’s for a while now.  Had one test last week, one last week and my 1 credit online class started last Monday, so the homework load has definitely increased but is still manageable. I have gone twice now to talk to the students interviewing for the Presidential Scholarships, so if you went through one of those best of luck to you!

            The weekend of the 11th I got to go to the Twin Cities for the Timeflies concert, and stayed at the Hilton with some high school friends.  The view from our 22nd floor window was incredible, but the concert was even better!  We met some interesting people and had a blast.  Starting to look forward to spring break already.  Hope you all have a great week!

(If you have any questions about college or university life don’t hesitate to find me on Facebook or twitter @JBusch19 I’d love to help you out!)

Timeflies Concert

No comments:

Post a Comment