Friday, February 10, 2012

Kayla's Blog: Fun with Family and Friends

Hey Everyone!

School is off to a quick start this semester! I am already so busy with classes, work and my involvement on campus. I currently work in the Admissions office at MSU. I give campus tours throughout the week and help with work in the office. My extracurricular involvement includes Health PROS which is a group that promotes health among peers across campus, Student Ambassadors which includes volunteering for events on campus, campus tours and community service and finally College Republicans, where we basically sit around and discuss current events, and politics of course. I am also looking into joining Psi Chi, which is our Psychology Honor Society, and Psychology Club.
I am also excited to mention that my family surprised me with a visit last weekend! It was so nice to see them again because the last time I saw them was in December. We went dog walking at the local animal shelter, to the Maverick men’s hockey game and of course, grocery shopping. My friend Megan also celebrated her birthday last week so we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings!


Kayla (pink shirt) and her friends at Buffalo Wild Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment