Monday, February 6, 2012

Jake's Blog: Timeflies

Hello Again!

I cannot believe we are already done with four weeks this semester! I’m starting to realize that 14 credits and no job is not quite enough to keep me occupied. I have a speech to give and I’m also starting to think about what I want to do with my accounting degree when I graduate (become a CPA or not?) however I have taken my extra time and started playing more basketball, including intermural. It feels good to get back on the court and get the old heart rate going again.

My family came down to visit me on Saturday. It was so nice to see them again. We went to go out to eat and then headed to my girlfriend’s basketball game at Bethany Lutheran which is just across town. This weekend a couple of friends and I are going up to Minneapolis for the Timeflies concert! I get to see some high school friends while I am there and we are staying in a hotel afterwards. It’s going to be a blast and I can’t wait! Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment