Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nick's Blog

                We have just started our third week of classes after that long winter break! My classes are going really well! I’m taking 17 Credits here at MSU and then 6 Credits at South Central Community College. (In North Mankato)  I know it sounds like a lot but two of my classes start later in the semester and the South Central class which is EMT ends before the others start. So it really isn’t that much.
                I just got a new job working on campus!! I use to work with the Security Department on Campus as a Patrol Officer. I now work in the Admissions Office as a Tour Guide. I think this has been one of my favorite jobs that I have ever had. It’s really fun seeing new students come in and want to check out our campus! It’s nice to see people that are interested in coming and attending this amazing university.
                Well that’s enough from me for this week! I hope you all have an amazing week and thanks for reading some of my stories about campus.
-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment