Thursday, January 12, 2012

Meet Nick: Nick's Blog

Hello Bloggers,
My name is Nick and I’m a freshman at MSU. My major is Law Enforcement and I’m minoring in Recreation, Park and Leisure Service (RPLS).  I’m involved in many different activities on campus such as Student Ambassador which is 35-40 students on campus that do different events such as special campus tours, student panel and other events that the Admissions Office puts on. I’m also involved with IMPACT which is an organization that puts on many different campus activities such as Movies every weekend, Comedians, Specials Events such as the Haunted House and Mavericks after dark.
I’m going to focus on our Winter Break that we had. We were on Winter Break starting on December 5th through January 8th. It was nice having a long break to focus on the past semester and improve on what needs to be worked on for the upcoming spring semester. It was a very interesting break. I was in a Car Accident so that took up most of my time. Trying to find a new car and dealing with the insurance company was not much fun, but Christmas was a lot of fun!  We went to Green Bay for 5 days (my aunt lives there), and we got to go to the stadium on Christmas to walk around and see all the fans and tailgating. In my free time I just hung out with some of my old friends and caught up on old times. It was an amazing break minus the car crash.
It’s going to be another amazing semester, and I can’t wait to tell you all about it! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!
-Nick

(Nick-far left, with some friends)


No comments:

Post a Comment