Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cristen's Blog

Hey Bloggers!

This semester is already flying by!  I can’t believe we are already done with our second week of classes.  So far I love all of my classes and my professors.  I think my favorite class this semester is going to be my Urban Development class.  We get to do a lot of group activities and presentations and it sounds like a lot of fun.

Outside of school I’ve been keeping pretty busy with work.  I just started a new job at the Mankato Chiropractic Center in December.  I really love and working there and it’s perfect experience for Physician Assistant school.  I’ve also been going to a lot of hockey games.  Week before last we played the University of Madison. It was such a great game; we won 3-0!  Last weekend there was a home game and we played Nebraska Omaha with a 5-4 overtime win!

I hope you are all having a great week and I can’t wait to let you know how this next week goes for me!

~Cristen

Sophomore forward Johnny McInnis scored at 3:06 in overtime in lifted Minnesota State to a 5-4 win over Nebraska Omaha Saturday
 

No comments:

Post a Comment