Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jeni's Blog

Hey Again!

So far this semester has been a busy one, just like I predicted. I have spent a lot of time reading and taking notes, but I have also been able to do a lot of fun things! I attended a hockey game with one of my friends Kayla (also a Student Ambassador BloggerJ) a couple of weekends ago and it was a blast. I have also spent a lot of time with my friends and roommates. My cousin also got married this past weekend and I was lucky enough to be one of her bridesmaids!
With so much going on this semester it is really important for me to manage my time well. That is one of the most important parts of college. I always have meetings, work, and assignments in all my classes. It is really easy to lose track of what is going on. My whole life is in my planner. Anything I could possibly need to know about my schedule is in that planner. I have learned the past couple of years how important time management and keeping track of everything is! That’s all for now and don’t forget to keep an eye out for me when you visit campus!
-Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment