Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet Kayla: Kayla's Blog

Hi Everyone,

I cannot believe winter break is over already. It was so nice to have a break from school and work and to spend quality time with my family and friends. Although it did not seem like winter break because there was no snow on the ground! I was excited to see everyone from back home but I spent a lot of the time relaxing. I went shopping with my mom, spent the Holidays with my family and went to my friend’s wedding (check out the picture at the bottom of the page). My favorite gift that I received was a new digital camera!

I loved having a break, but I am glad that I am back at school. I missed my busy schedule and my college friends. What is really nice about this semester is that I am finally completed with my science courses for the Dental Hygiene program, so I am finishing up my Psychology minor and do not have to stress about rigorous Biology and Chemistry anymore.

Until next time,
Kayla

(Kayla- third in from the left, at a friends wedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment