Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meet Jeni: Jeni's Blog



Hey Everybody! 

My name is Jeni and I am one of the new bloggers. I am currently a junior at MSU and my major is biochemistry with an emphasis in pre-pharmacy. I am originally from Pipestone, MN, which is a small little town over by South Dakota. Not only am I a blogger for the university I am also a student tour guide. I love giving tours; it is so great to meet all the prospective students! So when you come for a visit make sure to keep an eye out for me. J

These past few weeks we have been on break for the holidays. Over break I got to do a lot of fun things with my friends and my family. Now it’s time for school and studying though. Classes started on Monday and I am busier than ever. This semester I have 18 credits and I have a feeling I will be studying an awful lot. Hopefully all that hard work will pay off! 
(That’s me in the red with all of my siblings!) J

No comments:

Post a Comment