Monday, February 18, 2013

Polar Bear PLUNGE!

Hey Everyone-

I hope everyone is having a fun and safe winter! The semester is going really fast! I can’t believe that I'm almost half way done with my college career. My classes are slowing down for assignment due dates finally. I was really busy there for a while. My favorite classes are going extremely well, and already I have had 2 exams and 5 quizzes!!!

We accepted 10 new ambassadors to our organization! It has been really fun getting to know the new ambassadors. This weekend is the Minneapolis Polar Bear Plunge!! I will be working it with the department that I work with doing all the transportation for the event! We are expecting to get four thousand plungers and raise over one million dollars!! It’s going to be a great event!
Until Next Time,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment