Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy February!!!

Happy February!

We’ve now been through about a month of the semester already, and time has really been flying by.  It feels like the semester just started, but I am already starting to have mid-term exams!  Spring break is right around the corner, and I’m hoping it warms up enough to open the golf courses back up! 

We recently had our interviews for new Student Ambassadors, and we have a good number of new members coming in this semester! I’m excited to meet everyone and get them trained.  Maybe one of them will be on exec board one day and take over my duties of blogging for you all!

As you probably know, the Super bowl was last Sunday, and some friends and I got together and made some really good food.  We had cheesy hash browns, homemade pizza rolls, and ranch/bacon/cheese dip for Ritz crackers.  Thankfully I was able to finish all my homework on Saturday so I didn’t have to think about any of it on Sunday!
Have a good week!!

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment