Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How to Keep Busy While Keeping Busy!

Hey Everybody!

These past couple of weeks have been packed with things to do! As always I have stayed busy with schoolwork and studying, but that is what college is all about. I had my exams in each of my classes these past two weeks so I have been reading material and studying all over the place. With my schedule being so hectic I try to find time to study between classes but I spend a lot of time studying at night. Caffeine and coffee are my new best friends! ;)

I also went to a fellow Student Ambassador’s fund raiser this weekend. She is going to Honduras for a mission trip to provide medical care there. She was really excited about it and I wanted to support her in her trip! There was food and prizes and it was a nice break from school. I went with two other bloggers, Jake and Nick, so it was fun to spend some time with them outside of work too.

I have also been busy applying for different scholarships offered through campus. It is a little bit time consuming writing the essays and getting references but it always seems to be worth it in the end. I am also counting down the days until spring break still! I cannot wait to lie on the beach and have nothing to worry about.

That seems to be all for now, time to get back to studying! : )

Jeni
Jeni and Cristen at the fundraiser


No comments:

Post a Comment