Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Busy Me, Oh My!

Hey Bloggers!

Well this week has been full of exams as it is that time of year! I have been studying a lot so I am able to do well on all of my exams. I have also made time to relax and do things I enjoy, like watch movies and go to the mall. I have been buying stuff to get ready for spring break! I am counting down the hours until we go!

I have also been working on a lot of stuff for our organization Student Ambassadors. We just finished up recruitment and we added 10 new members to our organization! They went through training last week as well, so I was busy with the other executive members planning a scavenger hunt and other activities for the new members. It was a lot of planning but everything worked out in the end!

That seems to be all for now! Hope your school year is going well and as always watch out for myself and the other bloggers when you come to campus! :)

-Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment