Monday, February 25, 2013

A Little Bit of This & A Little Bit of That

Hey Bloggers!

Two weeks from spring break and we got six inches of snow overnight.  Isn’t it supposed to be warm over spring break? Either way I’m still looking forward to it.  I made a spur of the moment decision to go home this last weekend to see the new puppy we are getting, watch my brother play basketball, and help my roommate catch a bus back to his hometown.  Our old Student Ambassador President Cristen is going to Honduras to do some volunteer work and most of the current executive team went to an event on Saturday to help pay for medical supplies for the children they are helping out down there.

I seem to be having more tests this semester than I have in the past, but they are spread out for the most part which is good.  Word of advice, if you aren’t a morning person like me, avoid early morning classes at all costs and try to stay away from night classes too.  Neither option is extremely enjoyable if you ask me.  I’m also finding online classes to be a good change in the routine when taken in moderation.

Until next time, stay classy.
Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment