Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spring Break Fever!

Hey Everybody!

Well the second week of school is officially over. Time seems to fly by so fast when I am busy with classes. This semester has been filled with class, work, meetings, and extracurricular activities but I wouldn’t have it any other way. With school keeping me busy it is hard to find any free time. This semester I have focused very heavily on setting specific times for everything I do. It may sound like my life is too planned out, but it is the best way I can find to manage my time. I still make time for myself though. I try to go to the gym everyday and use that as my relaxation time and break from school. With the free recreation center on campus it is nice to not have to worry about paying extra to have a place to work out. Plus all the machines have computers so I can surf the internet while I work out!

My friends and I also booked our spring break trip this past week! This is the first year I am doing something big for spring break so I am very excited. My five friends and I are going to Florida this year. We even got a hotel room with a kitchen so we can make our own food and our hotel is right on the beach. I am so excited that I am already planning everything now, even though spring break is six weeks away! The worst part about spring semester is that you go weeks without a break from school so planning for spring break gives me something to look forward too!

Well that seems to be all for now! And as always, keep an eye out for me when you come to visit campus! 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment