Thursday, January 17, 2013

Half Way There!

Hey All!

I hope everyone had a really good couple of weeks off for the Holiday and New Year!! We started class already this week for this Spring Semester! I'm taking 18 credits again this semester and will be enjoying all the wonderful study time that will come with it! The end of this semester this will put me at the half mark with my 4 year Law Enforcement degree and I can’t believe it’s already here!

We had a month off for the Winter Break again this year which was really fun! The first week I worked in Admissions again as a Tour Guide, then enjoyed a week off. After the beginning of the New Year I went on my second cruise for 11 days. I spent two days in Miami, Florida and then went on the cruise. We visited four ports of call on this cruise. They were Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao and then Aruba. It was such a blast but we arrived the night before classes started so I know I will be feeling the boat for sure!

Thanks,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment