Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Keeping Busy

Hey Everybody!

This is the first week back and everything is hectic once again! Winter break just seemed to go by way too fast. Over break I spent a lot of time working at the Admissions Office and at the pharmacy. It was nice to get more hours in and make a little bit of extra money for the holidays. I was also able to spend time with my family. I feel like I never spend time with them so I was very excited to spend a week with them back home.
Other than celebrating the holidays, working, and spending time with family I found time to relax.
During the semester my schedule is crazy busy so I enjoy when I have some downtime. I spent time with my best friend Kayla also. We went to the mall and also attended a hockey game the weekend before the start of school.

With the start of the semester it means the start of new classes! This semester I have 17 credits, which will keep me busy. I am excited for my classes and looking forward to getting back in the routine of school. That’s all for now! Wish me luck in my first week back! : )
-Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment