Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello All!

I’m excited to be back for another year of blogging for the Student Ambassadors! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year’s, and are enjoying a great start to the New Year. I’m looking forward to a great semester!  I didn’t do a whole lot over break, saw some high school friends, went to a Timberwolves game, and loved getting to see family over the holidays. 

Although we didn’t get to go anywhere warm this winter, we did find out that my aunt is taking us to Aruba next year!  It is an island just north of Venezuela, and is only 20 miles long.  I’m very excited because not only do I love to travel, I am not a fan of winter!

This semester I am really getting into the upper level business classes, taking two accounting, two finance classes, and a marketing class.  It should be challenging, but I am looking forward to it! Have a great week!

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment