Friday, September 7, 2012

Kayla's Here Back Too!


(photo from left to right, my brother Cody, mother Lori and Myself)


Hey Everyone!

My name is Kayla and I am a senior here at MSU-Mankato. I am studying Dental Hygiene and also have a minor in Psychology. This summer I spent the majority of my time working through the Office of New Student and Family Programs in which I assisted with new student Orientation! It was a great experience and I got to know some pretty awesome people. I also worked through the Office of Residential life to prepare the new residence halls for new students to move in and I also worked for Vikings Training camp here on our campus. The highlight of my summer consisted of a trip this past weekend to San Diego, California to watch my younger brother graduate from basic training for the United States Marines. It was a short trip but I finally was able to swim in the Pacific Ocean (check out the picture)!

Check back soon for more blog posts by myself and other awesome Student Ambassadors!

No comments:

Post a Comment