Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bye Bye Summer, Hello Busy!

Hey Everybody!

This summer was fun. I spent a lot of time in summer class and at work, but I made time for some fun activities as well. I traveled to Wisconsin with my family for a wedding. Packing 6 people into a truck for 5 hours wasn’t exactly great fun but it made for some great family bonding time! I also went to see Thompson Square and Smashmouth in concert! Thompson Square was my first concert and it was great!

Now that summer is over and classes are back in session I am just as busy as ever. So far I have been focusing my attention on classes, joining new student organizations, and recruiting new tour guides. It seems like a lot but I enjoy being busy. Well that’s all for now!
Jeni (middle) and her cousins


No comments:

Post a Comment