Wednesday, September 19, 2012

From Hawaii to Mankato

Welcome to a new school year here at MSU Mankato!!

We’re already four weeks into the year and it is going great! The weather has stayed warm for the most part and classes are going well.  It’s been great getting to see all my old friends again and making more in the process.  I decided to live in the residence halls again this year because it is easier in many respects and closer to class. I started working in the admissions office this year, which has been fun so far and I’m looking forward to continuing with that.

This summer I went to Hawaii with my family which was a lot of fun!  We went surfing, snorkeling, and spent a lot of time on the beach.  I also spent a lot of time working at a golf course.  It is pretty easy work, and I love the people I work with.  Since we get free golf, I played a few times a week and had a lot of fun.  Hope you all are having a good start to the school year!

-Jake

Jake (top left) and his family in Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment